RCCG PROPHECIES FOR YEAR 2015
FOR INDIVIDUALS, PARTICULARLY THOSE WHO FASTED DURING THE 2014 100 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER
1. THE HARVEST OF YEAR 2014 100 DAYS FAST WILL BE GIVEN THIS YEAR IN 2015.
2. THIS YEAR WILL BE FULL OF TESTIMONIES; THOSE WHO HAVE NONE BEFORE WILL HAVE SOME.
3. SOME PERSONS WILL SWIM IN THE RIVER OF ABUNDANCE THIS YEAR.
4. THERE WILL BE MIRACULOUS COMPLETION OF PROJECT.
5. THERE WILL BE FULFILLMENT OF DREAMS.
6. THERE WILL BE MIRACULOUS RESTORATIONS.
7. THE SONG OF MANY WILL BE "THE LORD HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME".
1. SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGHS WILL BE MANY; PARTICULARLY IN THE AREAS OF INSOMNIA, DREAMS AND BRAIN DIS-ORDER.
2. EBOLA WILL DIE OUT.
3. ALL OVER THE WORLD. INSURGENCY WILL BE CONSIDERABLY WEAKENED.
4. PRAY AGAINST MASSIVE CALAMITIES.
5. PRAY AGAINST MASSIVE EARTH QUAKES, STRONG HURRICANES AND TYPHOONS.
THIS YEAR, ALL YOU NEED IS TO CHARGE UP YOUR BATTERIES BY FASTING FOR FORTY DAYS ONLY.
1. BY THE END OF THE YEAR, MANY WILL SAY "ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL"
BY Redeemed Christian Church God (RCCG) GENERAL OVERSEER PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
1. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago will begin to find fulfillment.
2. Someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the course of his or her life
3. Someone will have the first taste. There will be quite a few narrow escapes of tragedies
1. The future of Nigeria will be determined this year and not in 2015
2. The equation at the beginning of the year will be different from equation at the year end. Therefore, don’t jump into conclusion.
1. There will be major breakthroughs in medicine and science
2. Pray against noisy highly destructive storms
3. Pray against monumental fire outbreaks.
NB: Other prophecies are not for public consumption, says the G.O
Get in touch with Pastor E.A Adeboye everyday with Online Open Heaven. get the word for today
Chris Oyakhilome (known popularly as "Pastor Chris" born December, 07) is a Televangelist and Founding President of Believer's LoveWorld Incorporated aka "Christ Embassy", a Christian organisation headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Born in former Bendel State in Nigeria which is now Delta and Edo States, Pastor Chris was brought up in a strict Christian home and started his ministry as a young Undergraduate at the "Ambrose Ali University" where he studied Architecture. He is married to Pastor Anita, an anointed minister of God, whose passion for the gospel of Christ, coupled with several years of experience in ministry, has resulted in worldwide expansion of Believers' LoveWorld. Rev. Anita is the Director of the Christ Embassy International Office and also pastors Christ Embassy Churches in the United Kingdom. They have two daughters, Sharon and Charlyn. .
Through an anointed ministry spanning over 25 years, Pastor, teacher, healing minister, television host and best-selling author Rev. Chris Oyakhilome has helped millions experience a victorious and purposeful life in God's Word. He is the author of several bestsellers such as “None of These Diseases” and “Rhapsody of Realities” which he co-authors with his wife, Pastor Anita. His teachings are also available in all audio and video formats.
Presiding over an ever-widening network of Christ Embassy Churches and campus fellowships on all five continents, Rev. Chris also pastors one of the largest congregations in Africa. He holds massive teaching and healing crusades with crowds of over 3.5 million in a single night's event.
In Year 2003, he pioneered the first 24-hour Christian Network from Africa to the rest of the world known as LoveWorld Christian Network . He is also the host of “Atmosphere for Miracles”, a programme on major television networks around the world, which brings God's divine presence right into your home. The world renowned Healing School is a ministry of Pastor Chris which manifests the healing works of Jesus Christ today, and has helped many receive healings and miracles through the gifts of the Spirit in operation.
Criticism and Controversy
It can be said that pastor Chris has gained widespread popularity for his healing services in which he calls forward people from the audiences and proceeds to cure them of any diseases or ailments. People have likened his mannerisms to Pastor Benny Hinn because of the mass healing that occurs during his crusades and shows. Many people are skeptical about his healing abilities, believing that they are stunts performed with conveniently placed actors or willing participants. Others claim that he uses the healing angle to his own commercial gain because such Pentecostal healing shows have high viewer ratings in places such as West Africa. With the ban of unverified miracles imposed on Nigerian television, combined with the amount of skeptical attitudes towards his abilities, the status of his show could be cast into doubt. Whether his abilities are legitimately divine is questionable but there is no solid proof supporting either side of the argument. Something else that people see as an oddity is the fact that he is rarely seen outside his own church (he has rarely even been seen at branches of his church in other countries) especially since appearing as a guest pastor at another church is not an uncommon practice among pastors and preachers of all kinds.